Thursday, May 15, 2008

what

I feel even more strongly, if that is possible, that you're kind of hitting on me. I just don't get WHY.

you: Debbie L. I've got to admit something to you.
me: okay?
you: So you know how I said I was striaght?
you: **straight
me: yeah, I remember
you: Well, I got drunk and had sex with a girl, and FUCK ME, I ain't straight.
you: It's too good. And I thought you ought to know.
me: uh
me: okay?
you: Okay.
you: Sorry if I startled you with that.
you: I'm still giddy from it.
you: Sorry.
me: oh, wow
me: do I know who it was?
you: No.
me: um
me: that's kind of awkward
you: Why?
me: it's just so random
you: No, I don't think so. The last time I spoke to you I told you that I was firm on my sexuality.
you: And now, the next time I'm talking to you, I'm taking back what I said.
me: oh, okay
me: thanks for clarifying, I guess?

Um um um. I fail at conversations.

2 comments:

Lo_le_tah said...

YOu dont fail. she fails. That is not how conversations go.

Airy said...

I know who this is, I think?