1. Hey dad, I think it's hilarious when you try to teach me and Daniel about black people. I remember when I used to believe you and I told a girl she couldn't come into my house because she was black. She held out her palms, which were white. I was like, No, it's your face. Or something.
(I'm pretty sure Daniel doesn't believe you either.)
2. I used to be so into YA books when I entered CAPA. Now that CAPA's ending, I seem to be spiralling back in, or trying to. I'm looking at old authors I used to keep an eye on and they've each come out with, like, 5 books while I wasn't looking. Possibly I'll be really old and still get excited when Diana Wynne Jones publishes something.
3. I really do hate you.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment