I wish I had the balls to actually tell people these things.
1. We're not as close as I'd like us to be. After all this time, I still have no idea who you really are. I don't know if the person I like so much is actually you or just who I wish you were.
2. I think you're a very witty person--and so do you-- but I'm scared to talk to you too often. You have a callous disregard for other people.
3. I think I hate you now. Why did I spend so much time trying to get your approval? I'll never get it because you're one of the most negative people I know. I hate how I've let you influence me, and I can't wait until I graduate and I can get away from you.
4. One of these days you're going to cut yourself.
5. I didn't realize how much I missed your company until we began ignoring each other, and then even though I told myself I didn't need you, I secretly wanted us to be friends again and joke around again and get that strawberry-lemonade thing at Starbucks again. I was too proud to apologize and waited for you to come back. I realize that the first move should have come from me.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate how curious this makes me.
Me too, Airy.
I wonder if I am on this list.
Post a Comment