1. The title of this post is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, I guess. La Buena Vida. The title means "What´s going to happen to us." It´s a gorgeous sweet song. I´m relating to it pretty heavily.
2. Last night Nellie and I went over to B and Fabian´s room and we joked around. I had a really funny story to share about B but I was laughing so hard I couldn´t tell it and I only ended up shrieking with laughter on B´s bed for like 15 minutes. Then I told the story and then Fabian couldn´t get up from his bed, he was laughing so hard. Poor B.
Then we stayed there after Quiet Hours and after a while it wasn´t so apparent if we were joking around or not. I was hanging out on B´s bed and Nellie was hanging out on Fabian´s. At one point B gave me a massage. At one point we threw the blanket over our heads and fooled around. I don´t know who´s reading this blog so I´m going to stop there.
3. Nellie and I want to come back to Costa Rica next summer, her for Fabian, me for B.
4. The rule is ¨solo relaciones amistosas¨ (only friendships) but there are 5 (local) guys in the program, and 4 of them are in some sort of arrangement with one of the (foreign) volunteers, and the 1 guy who´s not already has a girlfriend.
5. I used to be a good girl, what happened to me.
6. I´m not online as much because with the little free time that I have I only want to spend it with him or Nellie and Fabian. The 4 of us like to play foosball a lot (we have a foosball table in the resi). We get really competitive about it. With B and F´s steady coaching, Nellie and I have improved a lot!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am going to assume that your little brother reads this since you wrote him a letter. I will get details when you come back.
Have fun there, Deb! I miss you a lot. And plase visit my heartmycavies.blogspot.com/ blog. That is the real blog. I have updated with things about Kaka and whatnot.
Oh, and I have recently joined http://xabi-alonso.forumfree.it/ It is a Xabi community and it is great :) I love Xabi fans.
Kaka has not been responding. He doesn't talk to me on twitter and it makes me sad. I am filling the void by making a xabi alonso website.
:/ school in about two weeks
Wow Debbie. You're such a bad girl now! Sike. j/k. It seems like fun times to me. I would like to hear some details when you get back as well. ;)
ummm yo considero q aun eres una buena chica así q no te preocupes XD
eres me Deborita-chan XD
jejeje
Post a Comment