So I said I wouldn´t be online as often but I was walking to the center with B and Liza and they both needed to use the internet (L for Skype, B to read manga), so here I am! Updating again. Three days left in the program and I´m trying to squeeze in as many minutes in with as many people as possible.
Last night the four of us hung out again in the boys´room. Last night was a huge soccer between between the two best teams in Costa Rica, so about half the locals were camped out in front of the TV, and from the room we could hear the occasional PUTA MADRE, usually uttered by Roberto.
Fooling around last night was a lot better than the night before. B and I are so bad; F and N only sit around and talk and kiss a little bit but we try to go further and omg, since when did I become that girl who fools around when his roommate is in the room, on the next bed over.
I´m going to miss him when I go home.
I´m turning 20 tomorrow.
I have so much to tell when I get back home. I just have to remember it all.
P.S., Kathy, my little brother is NOT reading this blog, don´t make me have an heart attack! I never gave him the link to this, God smite me down if I accidentally did.
P.P.S., He´s not actually Costa Rican. He moved here from Nicaragua when he was a kid, so I guess he´s technically Nicaraguan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cannot believe what is happening. What is happening?
Happy almost your birthday, Deb!
where are you
Post a Comment