Woah. I want some bready things now. Click on my ad! :)Also, when are we hanging out again? How is tomorrow or Tuesday?
mmm...おいしそう!:p
http://worldcupsexualfrustration.tumblr.com/post/809466929/xabi-alonsoahdasoijdasjdapsdjalksdjalksdjasdthere are more chapters =O
(Oops, wrong account.)Chapter 1 and 2 are all sex, but I'm hoping there will be mushiness thrown in some time soon. Sex alone just isn't doing it for me.I NEED MORE XABI FANFICTION. They make me feel like I am a part of his life.
SORRY TO SPAM YOU. Ignore all other chapters.Chapter 3:http://worldcupsexualfrustration.tumblr.com/post/818332175/xabi-alonso-part-3This is going to be me!!!
I enjoyed that a lot, Kathy.At first I thought it was Stevie/Xabi slash but then I realized that the narrator was, in fact, a woman.
It's me, don't you see? That woman is me.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Woah. I want some bready things now. Click on my ad! :)
Also, when are we hanging out again? How is tomorrow or Tuesday?
mmm...おいしそう!:p
http://worldcupsexualfrustration.tumblr.com/post/809466929/xabi-alonso
ahdasoijdasjdapsdjalksdjalksdjasd
there are more chapters =O
(Oops, wrong account.)
Chapter 1 and 2 are all sex, but I'm hoping there will be mushiness thrown in some time soon. Sex alone just isn't doing it for me.
I NEED MORE XABI FANFICTION. They make me feel like I am a part of his life.
SORRY TO SPAM YOU. Ignore all other chapters.
Chapter 3:
http://worldcupsexualfrustration.tumblr.com/post/818332175/xabi-alonso-part-3
This is going to be me!!!
I enjoyed that a lot, Kathy.
At first I thought it was Stevie/Xabi slash but then I realized that the narrator was, in fact, a woman.
It's me, don't you see? That woman is me.
Post a Comment