Today in Philly it is hot. I am hot.
I woke up this morning with the vague sensation that my stomach hurt, a sensation that I later recognized as my monthly cramps. I normally take Motrin for this. I ate some food, took a nap in the heat, had a weird dream in which Nellie and I were with an Asian boy band (in which B and F were a part of), and then had F ask me to translate for him in Japanese. I woke up from my nap pissed off and hurting. It took me 3 bleary minutes to conclude that Japan was NOT in Latin America and therefore there was no fucking reason F should have spoken to me in Japanese. It was a slow conclusion, one that ended with a laughably graphic picture of Japan--surrounded by Asia! Korea's neighbor bar the sea!-- and the Spanish-speaking countries in the Americas.... separated by what is known as the Pacific Fucking Ocean.
Then I went down to the kitchen for a cold drink. I realize that by procrastinating on taking my Motrin, I just ended up prolonging my pain for an unnecessary 5 hours during which I felt bloated and like shit. Go me. Am drinking said drink and eating tuna sandwiches, lying on my bed, looking up scary movies to watch.
It's hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Debbie, I am sorry about your cramps. I miss you. I will miss you so much. You're the only friend that survives in my mind. I don't even know what that means, but I hope you do.
I always miss you the most, too. :(
One day we will go on these great adventures around the world together and then we won't have to miss each other because we'll be sitting together on the plane. ^_^ To go see Real Madrid!
cavies and midfield is my new address. I think it's a keeper. :)
Okay, so I am trying to apply early for Xmas jobs because I need to find a way to pay next semester's tuition. Mind if I put you down as a reference? They never respond to me without reference.
In case they do call you, I've come up with some things you should keep in mind:
I used to work at Sally Beauty Supply at
330 OREGON AVE
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19148-4723
Phone: (215) 462-7911
You, Deborah Lee, were my supervisor. I was a sales associate for two years (July 06 - June 08).
But since you will be in Japan the whole year, we won't really have to worry about them calling you right? What are you going to do with your phone, btw? Just shut it off?
I don't mind at all , yayyy for being your supervisor at, uh, Sally Beauty Supply! I am a bit puzzled though. You had actual work experience in high school, can that not be used? Like your pho restaurant place.
Nah. Because I am trying to sell things or something.
I am reading this right now. Just thought I'd share.
part 1: http://community.livejournal.com/footballslash/1819125.html
part 2: http://community.livejournal.com/footballslash/1830088.html
Post a Comment