Thursday, August 12, 2010

1. Took my first hot shower in over a month, how wonderful it feels after almost 30 days of cringing at the first cascade of freezing water.

2. I really need to pack for Japan and get everything ready! First, though, I need to unpack from Costa Rica.

3. I'm excited for Japan, I really am, but right now at this very moment all I want to do is go back to Costa Rica.

4. I was looking over all the pictures last night and smiling to myself. It already feels so far away and finished.

5 comments:

heartmycavies said...

You get to do so many fun things, traveling and all. I am jealous. I need to see those pictures!

Btw, I am considering taking Spanish. Do you think I should? The credit would be able to count towards something. A minor/major in a general science life science option. But I don't know. Do you think it's worth it to go that route now that I am a junior?

tofu_thief said...

Yeah, take it! It's a gorgeous language, I love it. And I can help you. And possibly B, since he's lurking around here somewhere.

And you can come with me to Costa Ricaaaa or we can go to Spain!!

SATURDAY. You will see everything SATURDAY. I'm actually a bit worried since I have so many pics. You may not want to sift through them all, lolol.

tofu_thief said...

We can talk in Spanish to each other at restaurants and it will be our secret language! Except not really, since everyone and their mom speaks it here already. :)

heartmycavies said...

Ahh, but your love lives in Costa Rica and mine lives in Spain. Where to go? ;) Best if we could travel the world.

heartmycavies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.