It rained today! Intensely. It was incredibly humid and incredibly wet, which all worked together to make me incredibly miserable. If this is Costa Rica when I get there (which according to the weather report--it's their wet season--it is) then I will be one unhappy chick for the rest of the month.
Ran around getting everything together to go. Bought a Nikon camera at Walmart. Bought a bunch of other shit at Walmart. I love Walmart.
I also copied my passport and student ID photo in case anything happens to it. So I can prove I'm a U.S. citizen and all.
I need to get phone numbers together so if anything happens to me 1) I'll know who to call 2) my parents will know who to call 3) I won't be lost in the world.
Now I need to physically finish packing. Ugh.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please tell me you have some sort of access to technology. WORLD CUP. You missed Iker Casillas CRYING!
Tell me more about things there! What are you assignments like? Did you bring chocolate to the kiddies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DooXHschSks
I am loving Casillas more and more everyday. I have to learn some Spanish.
Post a Comment