Sunday, February 28, 2010

sipping tea in the morning and reading about corruption in east asia. also waiting on my laundry.

i feel good.

Kathy, I read over your ideas for potential blogs and I want to point out that

1) cyber-bullies has merit. who should we pick on? also remember, we want attention but not TOO much attention, eg, i don't want to get attacked by trolls.

2) i don't get criminal blogging. are we actually going to do crimes or just pretend to do crimes? the first is too hard-core for me; the second seems sad and lonely.

3) zombie awakening. mmm brains.

4) zombie land. I love this idea but I'd like it better with us as humans. have you read world war z? it's a compilation of "first hand accounts" from different perspectives throughout the world after the zombie apocalpyse rises and crushes everyone in its sight.

5) zombie porn. no explanation necessary.

i'm intrigued by 1) but i've been reading too many accounts of crazy trolls who, like, drive by your house and mail you death threats and honestly, that's not something i really want to open myself up to. we have some more talking to do, yeah?

1 comment:

K said...

They try to kill you?

It'll be okay if we only access it through our school computer?