so GZ and I have figured out from the dream dictionary that
rape:
Dreams of rape are dreams of violence. As a dreamer, you may find yourself as an aggressor, victim, or spectator to the crime.
zombie:
Dreaming that you are a zombie indicates that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are out of touch.
the second could be true, I feel emotionally insulated from everything lately. I have no idea what the violence could refer to though, the most violent thing I did today was powerwalk to class.
Edit:
more rape meanings:
1) Dreaming about being raped is a nightmare that inflicts fear and anxiety upon recall. Since rape is a brutal and deeply personal violation, it suggests that the dreamer may be feeling robbed of options and negated as a human being.
okay. maybe. I wouldn't say that I feel robbed and negated but okay.
2) This can mean you are overcome by events, by other people dominating you, or by your own internal unwanted emotions. Rape in the dream can also show fear of sex, either through past rape, or from guilt about or fear of sex.
oooh, maybe. yes, I have internal unwanted emotions...?
3) To dream that you have been raped suggests a sadistic expression of sexual desire. You may be expressing an unconscious desire to be violated, conquered, or forced into forbidden territory.
AHAHAHAHA WHAT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment