2. I just signed up for my first math class in college. This will be the first math class I've taken since I was 16. 16! Thank you, CAPA, I always knew you'd come back to hurt me some day. Let's see if I still remember how to, like, add and subtract and read numbers and stuff. And more stuff.
(On the other hand, the teacher seems sweet. She's offered to help me catch up on the last week, God knows I'll need it.)
3. I explain what an independent study is to M:
silverbluey (8:06:19 PM) : i just picked a professor i liked
silverbluey (8:06:23 PM) : (in this case my advisor)
silverbluey (8:06:31 PM) : and told him about what i'm interested in
silverbluey (8:06:43 PM) : and he's like, you can do an independent study with me
silverbluey (8:07:03 PM) : basically i make my own reading list, read it, and then go to his office once a week to discuss it with him. at the end i write a paper.
silverbluey (8:07:11 PM) : that's basically it
universeinurhair (8:07:19 PM) : that sounds nice actually
silverbluey (8:07:25 PM) : yeah
silverbluey (8:07:34 PM) : especially if you know what you want to know more about
silverbluey (8:07:39 PM) : like basically whatever topic
silverbluey (8:07:50 PM) : then you just get credit for going and talking to him about it
silverbluey (8:07:53 PM) : it's a lot of fun
universeinurhair (8:07:57 PM) : thats cool
universeinurhair (8:08:09 PM) : also i feel like could be a porno scenario
silverbluey (8:08:23 PM) : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
silverbluey (8:08:24 PM) : SO AWESOME
silverbluey (8:08:26 PM) : ONLY YOU
universeinurhair (8:08:28 PM) : if you wanna study cock
silverbluey (8:08:32 PM) : ...................................
No comments:
Post a Comment