I'm with my roommate's family in New Hampshire, with spotty cell phone service and only her family computer to keep in touch with the rest of the world. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I wish I could be in Philly and meet you... :(
PS. A couple weeks ago I realized my roommate used to be a Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter/Pirates of the Caribbean lover so we're doing a movie marathon with Lord of the Rings right now. (And PotC later, we think.) Just finished the first movie and the soundtrack is playing in the background and I am this close to bawling my eyes out. Gandalf! Boromir! NO WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING FRODO. what is with this tragic heart-wrenching music!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh deb how i wish you were here!
we were planning a revolution in the basement of the last drop with ms cooke!
Post a Comment