skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let's trim our hair in accordance with the socialist lifestyle
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I should write about this day but I'm too lazy.
(Atwood said that a blogger who was stalking her wrote her up with "with her red shawl and white hair, she looked like a Q-tip on fire.")
2 comments:
Airy
said...
Am in love.
November 15, 2008 at 11:34 PM
crazygarbage
said...
SO JEALOUS
Now my word verification is wandsm. Your blog loves fantasy.
November 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sabz
guinea pig
hamilton fish
the russian
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(99)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(8)
I'm with my roommate's family in New Hampshire, wi...
some housekeeping
doo doo doo, just doing my homework
I should write about this day but I'm too lazy.(At...
GUESS WHAT AM CUTTING JAPANESE CLASS RIGHT NOW.
I have to update from the realm of broken hearts.I...
YES, WE CAN.AND WE DID.P.S. I am proud to be an Am...
1. I know I constantly complain about this to all ...
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
tofu_thief
I'm a tour guide for the Liberty Bell. My mother was born in a closet. I can spit backwards.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Am in love.
SO JEALOUS
Now my word verification is wandsm. Your blog loves fantasy.
Post a Comment