I don't get as much joy out of cutting class in college as I did in high school. Probably because no one really gives a shit here. Actually - no one really cared in CAPA either. But at least back then there was always the constant look out for Whaley (even though his head was up his ass most of the time anyway..)
Do you remember when you called me and left the voicemail of Comptine D'un Autre Ete? I MISS THAT VOICEMAIL/YOU. AND MY WORD VERIFICATION IS MERWAR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERMAID WARRRR
5 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU
OH DEB HOW I MISS YOU
LET'S ALL CAPLOCK FROM NOW ON
I don't get as much joy out of cutting class in college as I did in high school. Probably because no one really gives a shit here. Actually - no one really cared in CAPA either. But at least back then there was always the constant look out for Whaley (even though his head was up his ass most of the time anyway..)
YOU'RE SO BADASS
CAPSLOCK CLAPSOCK
Do you remember when you called me and left the voicemail of Comptine D'un Autre Ete? I MISS THAT VOICEMAIL/YOU. AND MY WORD VERIFICATION IS MERWAR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERMAID WARRRR
Post a Comment