Tuesday, November 18, 2008

doo doo doo, just doing my homework

i translate a news article called 「女性専用」の疑問

silverbluey: okay
I'm not sure
but the article is titled "the problem of women's use only"
and I think it's about a guy who accidentally got on the women's train one morning
and, like, is ranting about WHY PROTECT WOMEN IS THIS DISCRIMINATION
.... maybe
haha with my PISS-POOR UNDERSTANDING, THAT IS WHAT I CONCLUDE

Scaryhapypeple08: wouldnt he be happy to be on a train full of women?!

silverbluey: mmm
I think he says something about 'cold/icy glances"
and then he says "because of the morning, my emotions sank."
I understood every part of that sentence except sank
which took me a really long time to find on the huge interactive online dictionary
and so I just guessed it meant "sank"
but it could mean "have a happy erection" for all I know

Scaryhapypeple08: hahahahaha
i hope not, cause thats going to be awkward if u teacher corrects it

No comments: