1. I know I constantly complain about this to all my friends, but I really really do miss Philly. I miss it so fucking much. I also miss the STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA. Massachusetts is smaller and uglier on the map, I like how big PA is. Everything about home is better.
2. I don't know if I'm coming home for Thanksgiving. More and more it looks like I'm going to my roommate's home in New Hampshire. (She lives in a small town! Next to a lake! She has several canoes! She has promised we can canoe if I go.)
3. All the horses like to fuck with me. It's because I'm nervous in the saddle and not commanding enough. Wednesday's horse, Rhumpy-- the most gorgeous horse ever, the prettiest dark brown color, with wide pretty dark eyes-- was, according to my teacher, "trying to be funny, he has a sense of humor." In that whenever I wanted to turn right he turned left, liked to suddenly turn his head and try to spin around, and walked into the middle of the ring.
And Rhumphy was being all weird in the stall; after grooming him, I noticed that he was looking at me strangely. Then he stretched his neck to move his face closer to mine, and tried to crowd me by encrouching upon my personal space.
Rhumphy: I HAVE A LONG FACE THAT'S GOING TO EAT YOU. ALSO YOUR HELMET.
Me: I will back out now, feeling vaguely as though I'm being sexually harrassed.
Rhumphy is so so so so good-looking though. He is just the sweetest looking horse ever. Rhumphy! If I was a mare I'd dig you. :)))
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment