Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last night I

1) set the electric blanket on pretty high and still woke up shivering. I set the dial to 7, the highest, and wrapped the blankets around me until I was sweating and I was still cold.

2) coughed and coughed. It wasn't even coughing. I threw up saliva. Each time I cough I feel like someone's scraping my throat open with a meat grinder. I don't even think that sentence makes sense but it's true.

3) tried to take those amoxicillin pills again but I just couldn't swallow them. I finally stuck the pill in the water bottle and drank the water bottle and I couldn't get the pill down. I was angry and disgusted. Then I was going to chew it but one bite and I spit it out.

Today I

1) will eat 3 cups of kimchi.

2) all the yogurt in my house

3) the bananas

4) keep sipping green tea. Maybe I should ask my mom for ginseng tea?

3 comments:

K said...

your morals always make me feel better =]

aww you seem really really sick =\ i had pho =P

Airy said...

I slept in Breanna's bed yesterday. She has some sort of death too. everyone is sick. I'll be joining you in your blanket soon.


If you're lucky, it's mono. : )

My word verification says "phype". LOLOL

crazygarbage said...

That water bottle trick never works for me, it gets stuck in the bottle.

Amoxicillin is what they gave me for my UTI. We still have them in my kitchen. That was a year and a half ago. Maybe more.