
Only there's this whole policial intrigue plot and there's this prince in hiding, right, and he has longish hair and eyeliner and wears awesome hats and is madly in love with the orphan who saved his life (because his crazy older brother the king tried to have him assassinated).
So the prince, on the left, is in love with the girl in the middle, who's an orphan who's actually from a noble family only she lost her memory/became an orphan with amnesia and so actually kind of... wanders the streets with a pot:

That's not her pot. This is her pot:

And sometimes she fights?

Said girl is in love with Hong Gil Dong, the last one on the right. He's okay. I liked him better in Capital Scandal.
Back to prince.





His real name is Jang Geun Seok.
If I Google search him, I run across an image of him in a skirt?

Then I went and looked at the news article that came with the picture, but it was in Korean. Maybe I'll translate it later. Ahaha, I'm so lazy when it comes to reading in Korean.
2 comments:
i like pretty guys in long hair in ancient movies
I think that's just a coat tied around his waist. Why does no one comment my blog?
Post a Comment