skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let's trim our hair in accordance with the socialist lifestyle
Friday, April 4, 2008
It's like I'm sitting on a fucking egg again and trying not to break anything before graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sabz
guinea pig
hamilton fish
the russian
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(99)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
▼
April
(9)
Kathy and I were bored during the end of Writers' ...
Wearing a blue hat doesn't make you smart.Wearing ...
Am talking to Sara, one of my first best friends. ...
This little boy was trying to haggle prices with m...
Scared shitless on SEPTA
"I challenge someone to stand up right now and mea...
Rokkuko! Rokkuko!
"There is... a world of things perceived by sense,...
It's like I'm sitting on a fucking egg again and t...
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
tofu_thief
I'm a tour guide for the Liberty Bell. My mother was born in a closet. I can spit backwards.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment