Super Junior is a Korean boy band that I was briefly obsessed with in the summer. I'm watching clips of two of the members on Youtube. Eunhyuk goes over Donghae's house, or Donghae goes over Eunhyuk's house. They cuddle and have pillow fights.
Then Eunhyuk gets mad because Donghae's going through his things.
Eunhyuk: Come here.
Eunhyuk: Bend over.
Donghae: (bends over? gets into push-up position. or something.)
Eunhyuk: Were you bad?
Donghae: I was bad.
Eunhyuk: Right. How many times should I hit you?
Donghae: None.
Eunhyuk: None?
Eunhyuk: (hits him)
Donghae: (breaks position, sits on butt and laughs)
Eunhyuk: Bend over.
Donghae: It's gonna hurt--
Eunhyuk: Bend over.
Donghae: (back in push-up position.)
Eunhyuk: You're a man, right?
Eunhyuk: If you've been bad, you have to pay the price, right?
Donghae: I'll pay in another way...
Eunhyuk: In another way? How? How?
Eunhyuk: (hits him again)
Donghae: (wincing)
Eunhyuk: Say it. How? Say it!
Donghae: (hides face into bed)
You'd never catch the Backstreet Boys doing this shit.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just another example of Koreans doing it better.
"There are gays in Korea."
i meant to put "There are no gays in Korea" -- which is probably the actual quote.
The "no" disappeared by itself, I swear.
post a link post a link
I love yu
Did you make me watch them before? Yeah?
I kept reading the other guy's name as Eunich
eunuch, actually.
Post a Comment