I found this in one of last year's folders. At one point it was my Poetry folder.
Italian Skit starring Airy, Jimmy, Niky, Bre, and Deb.
J: I miei amici, chi vuole fare il roulette russe con me?
N: E fantastico! Dov'e giochiamo noi?
B: Nel inferno.
D: Quando e?
B: E mezzanotte.
A: Giochiamo per le nostre anime.
D: Chi vuole portare la pistola?
A: Va bene. Porto la pistola.
I can't get the accent over the e's.
I vaguely recall the English translation.
J: My friends, who wants to play Russian Roulette with me?
N: That's fantastic! Where do we play?
B: In hell.
D: When?
B: At midnight.
A: We play for our souls.
D: Who wants to bring the gun?
A: All right. I'll bring the gun.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember that. Poor Savelli was so sad. Because we drew a gun.
Post a Comment