1. DOESN'T THIS MOVIE LOOK AMAZING!!!!
KIM JAE WOOK IS IN IT (The Waffle Guy from Coffee Prince.)
IT'S ABOUT PASTRIES AND HOT GUYS. WHO SOMETIMES KISS EACH OTHER.
the whole theme (delicious cake shop with beautiful guys) reminds me a little of coffee prince, but up the gay ante.
2. Saturday night I slept with Bobo and loved it. The bed was a little cramped but it was warm (esp. considering the heating doesn't come on until November! It's already nearly freezing at night!) But I miss sleepovers so much. It made me feel like I was back home with old friends. I just feel so starved for human contact. Poor Bobo, I'm going to be crashing her room all the time now.
3. Ka Young Unni brought me Korean food from a restaurant in Northampton, and so I went to her room to pick it up. She'd told me before she had a brother around my age who was good-looking, lol. So, yeah, he's kind of cute-looking in the family portrait.
"Oh! That was two years ago! I'll show you a recent picture of him," and she leads me to her door, where she'd posted all her pictures of friends.
The picture: her and her brother.
"What do you think?"
"That's your brother?! I thought that was a girl!!!"
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHA MY FRIEND IS DOWNLOADING THE MANGA RIGHT NOW
did you hear about the guy from coffee prince who died? i forget his name but i'm so upset :[
Post a Comment