I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. My name's S, I'm 19, and I live in New Hampshire, on a lake in a small town that's beautiful but not very exciting. I love traveling and learning foreign languages, and this past year I took a gap year after high school to go to Italy, where I lived in Rome, worked as a nanny, and studied Italian. I had a wonderful time, mostly because I spent as much of it as I could with a wonderful guy I met there. I just arrived back home a couple of weeks ago, so lately I've been in a bit of a whirlwind of business - catching up with friends, getting ready for college, and missing R, my boyfriend, like crazy. I'm glad to be starting school again, even though I'm feeling like it might be a bit of a struggle in the beginning, getting used to studying again.
I haven't met her or talked to her but I'm already a little bit in love with her.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment