Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1. text sent to Lee this morning:

LEE MY IPOD
DELETED
EVERYTHING DO
YOU KNOW
EVERYTHING I
HAD I WANT TO
DIE ps send me
some music AND A
COFFIN

2. text Airy sent me around noon:

Amniotic chewing.

3. texts I have left this month? 152.

4. I want to call up all my friends and kind of be like, I'M SCARED ARE YOU SCARED LET'S HOLD HANDS. Not only do I want to hold hands, I want to like never let go.

5. Also, I really just cannot get over, I don't even READ Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight Saga but I can't help but overhear all the shit-slinging that's going on online so: her vampires sparkle in the sun. That is their angst. Bella gets pregnant with a half-vampire baby who breaks her ribs by kicking. When she's giving birth, her vampire lover has to cut her open with a knife and TEAR HER AMNIOTIC SAC WITH HIS TEETH. Their child will reach maturity within SIX YEARS. Also, there was this werewolf who was madly in love with Bella who decides to "imprint" on the child which means that he's going to be her daddy, older brother, and lover and within six years, he's going to "BANG HER LIKE THE ANGRY FIST OF GOD" those are not even my words omg the batshit insanity the BATSHIT INSANITY

2 comments:

K said...

You're insane. INSANE. Let's amplify that a bit more by using BIGGER, BOLDER LETTERS.

crazygarbage said...

I LOVE THIS POST

DO YOU REALLY NOT HAVE ANY MUSIC?