skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let's trim our hair in accordance with the socialist lifestyle
Monday, June 28, 2010
you wanna?
In honor of the game tomorrow, here is the Spanish captain and goalkeeper Iker Casillas.
1 comment:
K
said...
OMG
He is like a model. I can't believe we didn't notice him sooner.
June 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sabz
guinea pig
hamilton fish
the russian
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2010
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
▼
June
(9)
the REAL use for vaseline/petroleum jelly
Nandoooo
you wanna?
1. So Germany trounced England. I did feel a littl...
i'm a little heartbroken today.
The faces that I like on the U.S. team
I'm going up to Julia's place in the mountains for...
I was writing this blog entry in my head as I was ...
Seeing Kathy today. Am happy and excited. The weat...
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(99)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
tofu_thief
I'm a tour guide for the Liberty Bell. My mother was born in a closet. I can spit backwards.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
OMG
He is like a model. I can't believe we didn't notice him sooner.
Post a Comment