It's easier to update every day when I have a World Cup to follow. When it comes to actually talking about myself it's harder. As a list:
1) I keep having recurring nightmares about missing my flight to Costa Rica. One night I had three in a row.
2) I read the NY Times article about the Paraguay v. Japan soccer game and had to stop myself from getting offended when the author made a snide comment about the Japanese players' hairstyles. Hey, it's fashionable in Japan.
3) I don't like Brazil.
4) Or Argentina.
5) Also, this is kind of how I want the rest of this summer to go.
Kathy and I can be the two short men and Lee can be our woman in a dress. Let's reenact this at that Italian restuarant in South Philly that apparently doesn't card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your title is so much dirtier.
Haha, let us try that.
Post a Comment