1. So Germany trounced England. I did feel a little bad for England, especially since Lampard's goal clearly should have been counted but wasn't. It might have equalized the game, although I doubt it. The English were outclassed all the way. The Germans were so young and vigorous and energetic! Watching them play was so much fun. I'm looking forward to their next game, which will be with Argentina.
2. I started watching the Argentina vs. Mexico game as a neutral observer, but then I got indignant on Mexico's behalf when Argentina got their first goal counted. (The ref made a mistake and he knew it and everyone knew it but he let the goal stand.) So despite myself I was on the underdogs' side again. They lost, naturally. However, this only means I get to anticipate the Germany vs. Argentina game on Saturday, during which I hope the Argentineans get their comeuppance. Against the young, vigorous Germans.
I am now rooting for Germany and Spain. And possibly Brazil, if only because I think Kaká is adorable. I mean, just look at this:
6 comments:
No, no, no. You have to understand: Brazil and Germany always win. They are full of arrogance. We can't let them win. We have to wish evil thoughts upon them.
Kaka is a stud muffin, but you can root for him when he plays for Real Madrid. Seriously, want to join the fan club? Real Madrid: Xabi Alonso, Ricardo Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas and hopefully one day Steven Gerrard. All of that hotness balled up in one team. If Gerrard joins that team, I will buy a ticket to Madrid. OMG. I want to go to Madrid.
Let's go to Madrid! You can be my translator.
That really is the best picture of Kaka, isn't it? It is the only one I really look at. I love photoshop.
I see that Brazil and Germany always win but after seeing Germany I can see why! Germany kicked (England's) ass today! Maybe if I see Brazil play I will also be impressed and fall headfirst in love too.
I mean, naturally I love the underdog and will root for them and so on. I don't know. Go, Spain!
Kaka IS a stud muffin. He plays for Real Madrid? I LOVE YOUR CAST OF PLAYERS FOR REAL MADRID. GODDD, I just realized that Iker Casillas is hot. Super hot. Like, flaming hot. Also he has a super hot girlfriend.
LET'S GO TO MADRID AND WATCH A REAL MADRID FOOTBALL GAME. THAT IS A PROMISE.
but we have to do it sometime in the next few years before everyone gets too old and retires or moves to another team or!!!!
Yeah, that's definitely one of his better pictures. He has a few good ones. When he's touching his teammates, for example.
Yeah, I wonder how much it would cost. It would cost so much. But it would be so much fun. I would definitely take pictures with the team. Stalk them down and take pictures.
Iker Casillas also plays for Spain. :)
Well, I guess to support you I will put Germany above the other teams. Somewhere.
Did I mention that Zidane and Beckham used to play for Madrid?
None of this is a coincidence. They definitely pick hot players.
It would cost a lot. But someday we will make it work! :)
I SAW PICTURES OF ZIDANE AND BECKHAM FOOLING AROUND ON THE PITCH. oh they're adorable asdfasjdfioasdf.
Clearly, in order to play for Real Madrid you must have 1) talent and 2) hotness.
Post a Comment