Just got out of my first exam--Modern Europe, worth 20% of my grade.
Fucked up on the essay. I KNEW EVERYTHING, I just trusted the teacher last week when he said 'oh, you'll have time to finish up' when I asked if we could have some time after class by which he meant TWO OR THREE FUCKING MINUTES so I had to fucking write on sentence for the conclusion, which kills me, because I'd prepared for that essay and that test and I'm trying to calculate what it means if I write a beautiful introduction and a shitty conclusion.
It's my fault because I wasn't keep an eye on the clock because I just thought, you know. I'd have time after class. But fuck. I feel so shitty. What is this going to do for my course grade? I think I can still manage a B+/A-... maybe I should talk to the teacher.
I feel like crying right now, I'm just so frustrated. I'd studied so fucking hard! I am NOT going to screw up college the way I screwed up high school and it's just... my first test...
aeasemfiaosemfasoefajseoifamvl;aw evmioaw;ejrioaw;emfal;wef
part 1: 20 mins part 2: 10 minutes essay: 30 mins
FUCK THAT ESSAY WAS WORTH HALF THE TEST aseaamseriovawe
Also I messed up a date. The Indian Mutiny was from 1857-58, NOT 67-68. Oh god oh god. I fucked up. I want to go home and cry. :(
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment