Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1. After graduation I cried because I felt like a loser and I wanted my parents to be there. It's funny that Lee and I ran into Ruth's parents who hugged me and congratulated me and all, and then after I said to Lee, "I wish they were my parents" and like ten minutes later they invited us to dinner at a small but absolutely delicious Italian restaurant.

2. Next day I went back to school and saw Ms. Cooke again. Ran into Kathy and then Kyle showed up too. Last game of chess.

3. Then Friday, Kathy and Lee and I went to the library to do Cooke that favor. It was boring but not that boring. It was fun being there with Kathy and Lee. I'm so glad they came. Then we went to South Street.

I can't believe I've graduated. Last night I had a dream that I was still getting ready for it, and I was running around backstage for some reason. Ahh anxiety.

No comments: