Places I want to visit while I'm in Asia, in no particular order
Taiwan
China (Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xian, Hong Kong, plus Xinjiang and Tibet. This is ambitious. I'll probably not get to all these places. Also, can I meet up with anyone there? S.C. will be in Beijing for sure.)
Nepal (to see B)
Singapore (to see M.G.)
Thailand (to see M.D., if she's there? Is the whirlwind Asia tour that we'd so enthusiastically proposed in the LRC going to happen? Note: Talk to her this fall about it, start planning dates and tickets)
Vietnam (will either of the Anhs be there?)
And of course I'll have to stop by Korea to see my relatives.
Probably won't have the money to hit all these locations but I can try.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I almost forgot about our blogs :(
Post a Comment