Friday, April 6, 2012
I took a nap in my room. It's so hot I lowered the blinds until only a strip of sunlight hits my bed but I can still feel the heat.
I had a dream that they were cooking pig in the ovens in our campus center. Whole, skinned pigs. One of the female cooks was holding up a skewered pig on a stick, offering a taste to the students milling around. Some students bit into it and ripped away chunks of meat. I was hesitant at first but then decided to taste it. I bit into the side of its hind legs and stripped away a long whole stripe of meat (like turkey meat). As I walked away savoring the taste I heard some other students say "That's the quality of real meat" and I agreed, wondering why we couldn't have more real meat at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment