1. I love milk. I love soy milk. I love rice milk. I love skim milk and whole milk. I love chocolate milk and strawberry milk and regular plain old milk milk. Lately I've been craving milk like a newborn baby, any kind, cups and cups of it to drink down like water.
At this rate I'll have really strong bones.
At this rate I could grow a few inches.
2. I've started reading poetry again. More on that later.
3. I really, really, really need to do laundry. I just cannot push it off anymore. It is important. It is urgent. So urgent that unless I want to go to class tomorrow naked, I have to get off this bed, take my laundry detergent back from E, walk to the basement, and do my laundry. Right now. Tonight. Really.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fashion blog
http://peaceandlove-popysworld.blogspot.com/
Laundry is good after a drink of chocolate milk.
Post a Comment