1. Procrastination has never failed me so hard. I have never had to run to the post office and then slam open the door just as the bell began ringing for 5 o'clock to submit an application by express mail for a SCHOLARSHIP that I have known about for TWO MONTHS.
So that was unpleasant. Also I had to pay $18 for express mail. Um, what? Philly charges you $13. Or maybe that changed too.
Now I have to submit another application. Fortunately this one is online. I bet I'll submit it by the stroke of midnight?
2. I am tired and exhilarated and life is going to fast and too slow all at once. I want to lie out in the sun and listen to my favorite song and maybe eat some popsicles or something and do this all with a friend.
This summer, this summer, this summer.
3. Slow down, take some deep breaths. Calm yourself, don't rush. This is your life and you will live it.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment