I have so much shit going on this finals week that I'm scheduling everything obsessively, including the amount I sleep.
8-8:30 finish last case study
8:30-8:45 pm go to Blanchard, buy juice boxes/energy drinks
8:50-9:10 pm shower
9:20-7 am study Microecon
7:00-7:30 am eat breakfast
7:30-1:00 pm study
1:45-4:30 pm take Microecon test, maybe finish sooner
4:30-5:00 pm eat dinner
5:30-9:30 pm sleep
9:30-6:00 am study History
ps also I've worked out that my 3-4 hours of sleep are going to be in my friend's room because my roommate is leaving and won't be able to wake me up if I oversleep. it is VITALLY IMPORTANT that I don't oversleep or else I will fuck up my entire schedule. I am scared to death that I won't keep to this schedule, because this is the only way I'll do well on my finals.
oh shit, I only have 22 minutes left to finish this case study. I don't even have time to finish this post. I want to stab someone.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment