1. I'm going to blog more; I think I benefit from taking a step back and viewing my life and trying to put it down into words.
2. Kathy, if you see this, you need to call me. We have things to talk about. And not just CP either okay. (although that too needs to be discussed. also are you watching supernatural yet?)
Let's just say that I'm a major spaz who needs you to guide my life.
3. I need to go to aux services tomorrow and get a new mailbox key. self, do not forget. Also I need to order textbooks from amazon. Also... a bunch of other things. Sometimes I wish that S were still here, if only because she shamed me into being more productive (seriously, by finals week 2nd semester last year she was forcibly dragging me off facebook and the 345645 cracked and onion articles i was reading and reminding me that, hey, hey, it is finals week and you need to get cracking).
Something else I noticed: there's a direct correlation between the amount of stress I'm under and the amount of time I spend on facebook. The more stressed I am, the more time I spend on facebook, IE, the more urgently I have things to do the more frantically I try to escape doing them.
4. This conversation pretty much sums up my life right now:
ME : i am too lazy to go downstairs and get food
ME : i will never accomplish anything with my life who am I kidding
GZ : lol feel the same way
ME : dude I KNOWWWW
GZ : my dad hinted that i should get a job before i go abroad today lol
ME : ahahha our parents hate us sekritly
ME : they're like, at your ages we were super asians
GZ : lmao
ME : if we had your advantages we'd RULE THE WORLD
GZ : lmao omg yea!!!
ME : or at least that's what gets implied to me every day
ME : we're too lazy
GZ : lol
ME : dazzled by the american lifestyle and pokemon
(this is probably true, if i'm not handfed food i'd probably die of starvation in my room. however on the bright side, i'd finally be rocking that starvation diet.)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment