1. Ahh I too want to go to Penn State with Julia and Nia to see Kathy and Brit but I worry about the money, I honestly do.
2. Kathy's blog with the supernatural picture really made me day. I'm not kidding. JENSEN ACKLES. aahh the world is a better place with more pictures of himm.
3. I thought just blogging was hard because I'm lazy, but then I made a cute Japanese blog with my friend and all of a sudden blogging became 100x harder when I need a dictionary and a grammar book. But it'll definitely help me get better. It is cute, we mushed our names together and became Debitomoyoshilee.
http://ameblo.jp/tappuri-banana-pancakes/
The title came from a general desire for banana pancakes and Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes." Tappuri is one of my favorite Japanese words and just general means "a lot of."
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY
Post a Comment