It's not that I don't mean to update. I do. When I'm on the bus or sitting on the El I'm usually thinking about things to write in here-- little rants, witty observations, whatever. I update in my head.
Except now that I'm here I really don't know what to say.
My birthday was last week and I turned 19. It was really laid-back because I basically didn't celebrate it. I got up in the morning and went to bio 106 at ccp as usual, then walked over to M's house and slept on her bed until we went to muay thai at 5. Then I stayed over for dinner and she'd made me a delicious smores cake.
Oh yeah I started muay thai this summer. It's fun but I can't punch/kick/knee right yet. I'm not sure about the elbows. I think I have the horizontal elbow down. mt is basically the only thing this summer that's keeping me afloat.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment