1. I guess I only really post when I'm feeling shitty and feel the need to inform people. I want to call someone right now and bitch but I don't want to do it in the hall or outside, and I can't do it in the room because my roommate's here.
I guess sometimes I just feel really lonely here, because despite the few friends I have and the teachers that I like/d (I no longer have a class with the one I loved; also, I turned in a shitty final for him and am ashamed to go see his face). I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that no one here really gives a shit. And that makes me sad.
2. I'm starting to feel guilty again. :(
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel Deb, but don't let it get to you. Call me when you need to talk.
I also don't have any classes/teachers that really care, but it's a lot of work here and I don't have the time to consider it.
Think about why you're in college and how much you love that you're learning.
And break is coming! Are you coming home?
I miss you.
Post a Comment